CK QLS are recruiting for a Production Manager to join an important project with a global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in Allschwil on a contract basis for six months.
Production Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Overall responsibility for all clinical trial material production, with respect to quality and timelines.
- Ensure on time manufacture of clinical trial materials for clinical phase 1 to 3 studies according to project plans.
- Ensure availability of documentation to support manufacturing activities: e.g. batch records, protocols and reports for media fills, protocols and reports for manufacturing of products.
- Ensure that the facility is operated according to cGMP including SOP documentation and training, material management, technical maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Ensure manufacturing readiness activities.
- Lead the respective Clinical Manufacturing Unit 2 staff (5 persons) and create optimal working environment to ensure a dynamic, committed team and effective operations.
- Develop and implement strategies for the efficient operation of the facility.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Optimal use of the resources in order to achieve development and CTM manufacturing of the assigned projects on time.
- Supporting the Facility Compliance Managers in their task in support of facility operational readiness.
- Providing scientific and technical support, to team, and head of clinical manufacturing, regarding sterile production.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Pharmacist or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the production of sterile dosage forms in the pharmaceutical industry, knowledgeable in cGMP and who has demonstrated previous success as a manager.
- Scientific expertise in liquid parenteral dosage forms production.
- Experience in aseptic filling process and prefilled syringes production is a plus.
- Personality and disposition to manage professionals effectively.
- Well-developed planning and organization skills.
- Mature stable person with a positive and dynamic behaviour.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English. German and French an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Production Manager position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50774.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50774
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021