Quality Assurance Officer (Graduate or Experienced Level)
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading contract testing company supporting the life sciences sector, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their busy Quality Assurance (QA) team.
This company has a fantastic reputation on a global scale and this is a great opportunity to join their expanding team.
The successful Quality Assurance Officer will work within the Quality team on a range of QA duties within a GMP environment including;
- Performing internal audits
- Preparing for external audits and inspections
- Ensuring processes are compliant
- Review and update quality manuals, SOPs and other documentation
- Address and correct any non-compliances, raising CAPAs etc.
The successful individuals will have the following experience;
- Industrial experience within a GLP or GMP environment working on some Quality Assurance duties (this can be from a QA background or other departments as long as you have experience with some quality management)
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
This position is suitable for those with industrial experience or alternatively could be suitable for science graduates who are keen to get into a science role outside of the lab as the company offer comprehensive training.
If you are interested in becoming a Quality Assurance Officer with a leading Biopharma/Biotech company in Glasgow please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160570
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021