CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading organisation that operate in the FMCG sector based in Newcastle on a contract basis.
Laboratory Technician Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to work on a project to formulate and analyse household goods to strict compliance standards.
This role comprises laboratory support work. Tasks may include:
- Weighing product and making solutions.
- Preparation and testing of formulations, including preparation of products for consumer tests.
- Physical and chemical analysis of formulations/products.
- Summarizing, reporting and communicating data findings and results, using Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Performing large or small scale performance tests following defined test methods.
- General housekeeping and ensuring labs are kept appropriately according to operating procedures.
- Running mechanical equipment and computer activated test methods.
The role will involve working with chemicals and may require working with enzymes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Chemistry or related subject.
- Some experience working in a high throughput commercial laboratory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national organisation that specialise in developing and manufacturing some of the world\'s most well-known brands.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 50702.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50702
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st June 2021
- Expires: 29th June 2021