A leading manufacturer of nutrition, health and beauty products require a technical regulatory officer to join its technical information team. As a technical regulatory officer, you will control all technical documentation activities relating to supplement products and purchased or customer supplied raw materials.
This is a varied, administrative, office-based role in a fast-paced environment, which requires flexibility, enthusiasm, organisation, and attention to detail. You will be required to work within clearly defined processes and procedures.
To be successful you should hold a relevant scientific degree, ideally in chemistry, or a nutrition related subject. You will also have knowledge and/or experience in a regulatory affairs or compliance role.
Technical regulatory officer duties:
- Collate, update, and maintain raw material database, including supplier material specification, MSDS and technical documents as directed by Development Chemist Nutritional / Senior regulatory coordinator.
- Assist in the data input and maintenance of PD laboratory 'COPTIS' database.
- Creation, control, and maintenance of Product Information File (PIF) / Technical file for all formulated products using COPTIS software.
- Exploring capabilities of COPTIS software to develop more efficient processes.
- Assist in the collation of data for Customer/Retailer specific requests.
- Support the creation and control of operating procedures for the Product development team in regulated products.
- Maintain the document archive for regulated products.
- Support on Medical Device, Nutritional, Pharma and general factory documentation requirements
- Build rapport with external raw material suppliers and internal departments/personnel.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of the Development Chemist Nutritional and/or Senior Regulatory Coordinator
Education and experience:
- Educated to Degree level in Science-based subject, ideally Chemistry or a nutrition related subject.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulations relating to the nutritional / Medical device / Pharma industry.
- Ability to use computerised information systems to input, retrieve and update all relevant data.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office gained through practical experience.
- A confident individual able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel coupled with strong administration skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to efficiently plan, organise and manage own workload.
- Ability to prioritise workload of others.
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + Benefits - 21 days annual leave + bank holidays; 2% bonus depending on company profit and performance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 9630
- Posted: 1st June 2021
- Expires: 29th June 2021