CK Science are recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on an initial contract basis.
Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to the healthcare sector.
This QC Scientist role is located in Surrey.
QC Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Carry out in-process and final QC tests to support manufacturing and R&D activities and perform checks or QC on incoming raw materials and record checks in manufacturing system.
- Perform stability tests, analyse data and write up results into stability reports.
- Write clear and concise QC SOPs, procedures and policies and complete Certificate of analysis documents in addition to any other QC documents that may be required for customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a Life Science subject (i.e. Biology, Biological Science, Biomedical Science).
- Experience in a similar QC role in the biotech industry.
- Previous experience of working with ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position please contactThe Science Contracts Team on 0191 3848906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50590 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50590
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021