CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a global FMCG business at their new research and development site based in Reading on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client is a global business who develop and manufacture fast moving consumer goods for domestic and commercial uses.
This role is will be located at the company\'s new R&D facility located in Reading.
The successful Laboratory Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing in vitro microbiology and cell biology assays
- Conducting work with standard laboratory equipment including centrifuges, spectrophotometers and autoclaves.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- A minimum of 1 year laboratory experience
- Experience in aseptic techniques, cell and/or tissue culture
- Experience using in vitro biochemical assays.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50717.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50717
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021