CK Group are recruiting for an QA Specialist to join a pharmaceutical business at their site based in Dundee on an initial one year fixed-term contract.
Our client is a multi-national organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical medicines across the globe.
QA Specialist Role:
As a QA Specialist your main responsibility will be to ensure the compliance of materials, products, components and services related to manufacturing to defined regulatory & cGxP frameworks.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Disposition of raw materials and packaging and products including the necessary checks of associated documentation and necessary ERP transactions.
- Involvement in Deviation Management and CAPA system(s).
- Review, advise and approve effective change control actions across the Dundee Facility ensuring compliance with the necessary regulations.
- Advise on the investigation of customer complaints.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance experience in a regulated industry, preferably Pharmaceuticals
- Good knowledge and understanding of cGMP, quality systems and quality practices associated with production, analytical testing and documentation
- Ability to work with competing priorities and achieve multiple deadlines / timeframes
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50751.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50751
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021