CK Science are recruiting for a Head of Immunology for an exciting clinical-stage Immuno-oncology company, on a full time permanent basis, located in Massachusettes.
This position will sit as a member of the senior leadership team and will help shape and execute the companies strategy to build a portfolio of differentiated and promising product development candidates in immuno-oncology.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in leading drug discovery and development efforts, from selection of new drug targets, implementation of appropriate in vitro and in vivo pharmacology models, to building strong data packages supporting INDs.
- PhD, Immunology or equivalent
- At least 10 years of drug discovery research and development tumor immunology substantiated with strong peer reviewed publications.
- Track record of successfully leading and managing a research team to prosecute immunology targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop important relationships with team members, cross-functional teams, and all stakeholders
- Enjoy setting goals, career development and performance appraisals as well as building and nurturing a strong talent pool
- Experience in the identification and management of external academic and industry partners would be an added advantage
- Human Tumour Immunology experience
- Ideally Biomarker Assay Development experience
For more information or to apply for this Head of Immunology position, please contact Rob, Amy or Jonathan on +1 617 692 2948 or email email@example.com. quoting job ref 50762.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Amy Lloyd
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50762
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021