CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Liverpool on a contract basis for 6 months.
- Review and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Gram Staining
- Environmental monitoring
- Batch and non-Batch reviewing and deviation and lab investigations
- Growth promotion testing of media and Media preparation
- BSc in Microbiology or related discipline is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year?s experience in a Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Microbiologist role will be based at our clients site in Liverpool.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50757.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50757
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021