A successfuk Material Manufacturing Company is recruiting for an Inorganic R&D Chemist to join their growing Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, based in Herefordshire, paying £25-35,000.
- Contributing to the R&D of new inorganic materials - formulation, scale up, etc.
- Performing a range of chemical and physical tests in a laboratory environment
- Managing technical documentation - analysing data, laboratory reports, product specifications
- Travelling to different UK sites/plants to provide training and troubleshoot production issues
- Inorganic chemistry educational background
- Happy in a hands on, lab based R&D role
- Driving licence, happy with occasional UK-wide travel
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160484
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021