CK Group are recruiting for a Scientific Administrator on behalf of a well established medical diagnostics company, to be based at their site in Gateshead on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is the investigation and documentation of all complaints and customer queries as well as supporting the Technical Support Scientists.
Your duties will include:
- Administration (including logging, material tracking, and maintenance) of reported complaints-
- Product retain testing in conjunction with open complaints to confirm product functionality where queried by an external source.
- Identification of trends in product performance and to track and implement any outcomes of resultant investigations.
- Answering general customer queries via email and telephone delivering excellent customer support
- Provision of documentation to customers i.e. Safety Data Sheets, Instructions For Use, and other product information documents.
- Assisting in customer training alongside Technical Support Scientists. Planning and preparation of training requirements and resources for the training period.
- Maintenance of demonstration instrumentation. Maintain and keep logs of all demonstration equipment to be ready when required.
- To develop, maintain and apply theoretical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis knowledge to support routine technical support work and research and development opportunities.
To be considered for the position you should ideally have the following skills:
- A background in life sciences
- Good communicator, with customer service skills.
- Competent in the use of the Internet and Microsoft Windows programs including Word, Excel Power Point, and other statistical analysis software.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for the role please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50519.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50519
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021