A growing FMCG manufacturer as an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join its OEM White Label team. The role will see you responsible for all commercial discussions, engagement and deliverables involved within the OEM part of the business. You must have previous experience in an account management role and be able to demonstrate a successful business development and relationship building history. An understanding of the various vape channels in the UK is key.
You will be responsible for OEM channel P&L and budgets, You will be responsible for account management across our current customers and also delivering new business by identifying new opportunities and on-boarding new accounts.
This role will need a to see strong commercial awareness to deliver deal sheets and business recommendations to senior management and the board.
As OEM White Label Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers
- Identifying new business opportunities for the OEM channel
- On-boarding new Key Accounts
- Working with customers to develop and create new ranges
- Developing customers brand and with success in mind
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans with the support of the operations department
- Work cross functional to deliver both client and business objectives
- Implementing a UK OEM strategy
- Proven Account Management experience in another white label product manufacturer
- Exposure to multiple channels across the UK Vape Channel
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Demand Planning
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6840
- Posted: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021