Job Title: Plant & Seed Technician
Contract: 6 Months + potential to go permanent
Pay Rate: £11 per hour (Circa £20,592 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based in Cambridge.
Working within a highly-collaborative team, you will be responsible for supporting the Nursery and Purity team in the delivery of, field and seed processing operations for cereals breeding programmes.
- To support goals for efficiency, timeliness and quality in all operations.
- To undertake a wide range of tasks in scope of the operations team from growing plants in glasshouses, crossing, seed preparation for nurseries and trials, field recording and harvesting.
- To develop experience & knowledge of the basic skills and processes required in a breeding program
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- A BSc or college diploma in biological sciences (Botany, Agricultural Environmental Science, Biology)
- Hands on experience in working with plants academically or commercially (plant handling training will be provided)
- Excellent communication skills
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160513
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021