CK Group are recruiting for an Marketing Administrator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 12 months.
£14.40 ph PAYE
Marketing Administrator Role:
- Supports MDR marketing activities for technical file remediation.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of packaging artwork approval in INFOR for technical file completion as well as product implementation.
- Supports activities relating to MDR portfolio rationalisation and SKU discontinuation.
- Support the development and approval of marketing communications toolkits relating to MDR product discontinuations.
- As required supports commercial activities relating to MDR Clinical workstream / indication gap remediation.
- Degree in either a relevant discipline desirable i.e. Marketing, Business
- Experience of project based work, product management, product lifecycle management, attention to detail
- Customer focus, excellent communication and analytical skills
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Marketing Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47182.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 47182
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021