CK Group are recruiting for 2 Laboratory Analysts to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £15.71 per hour, depending upon experience (Umbrella).
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Perform analytical tests on pharmaceutical product.
- Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
- Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
- May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
- BSc degree/HNC in Chemistry or other relevant scientific subject or have equivalent working in a GxP laboratory.
- Experience with a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, Karl Fischer etc.
- This role is open to recent graduates as well as experience candidates.
For more information or to apply for these Laboratory Analyst positions, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50747.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50747
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021