CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Signatory to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a on a contract basis for 3 months.
£1109.06 per day as an Umbrella company contractor. This role is inside IR35
Labelling Regulatory Executive Role:
- Responsible for the successful timely completion of compliant review, approval and certification of the majority of UK Pharma Promotional and Non-promotional materials, activities and meetings in line with ABPI and internal Codes? of Practice.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of agreed deliverables on time and within the agreed scope. Monitors, controls and reports on project progress on a regular basis and when exceptional circumstances arise
- Generation and communication of copy approval metrics to ensure UK compliance and share best practice.
- Responsible for the institution and upkeep of the CAT team files, meetings records and correspondence
- UK Registered Pharmacist (Pharmacists must hold an up to date registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and be actively undertaking continual professional development (CPD) assessed by the GPhC) OR GMC Registered Doctor
- Extensive final Medical signatory copy approval knowledge/experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong familiarity with and confidence in the ABPI Code of Practice and its application
- Therapy knowledge in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Respiratory, Vaccines, Metabolic, Central Nervous System/Anesthesia
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Labelling Regulatory Executive role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50734.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50734
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021