CK Group are recruiting for an Senior Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
£22.32 per hour Umbrella
Senior Scientist Role:
- Planning and carrying out experiments to generate key decision-making data for therapeutic antibody discovery campaigns using SPR, BLI, DSF and HPLC-based methods
- Analysis and interpretation of the data generated
- Representing and interpreting your data for drug discovery matrix teams
- Contribution to programme team discussions to support programme progression
- Accurately recording experiments and writing scientific reports
- PhD or equivalent in protein analytics, biochemistry, biophysics or a related discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more biophysical techniques for characterisation of proteins such as SPR, BLI, SEC-HPLC, HIC-HPLC, DSF
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong attention to detail in experimental setup; capability to multitask and run multiple experiments in parallel, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Adaptability in new scientific areas and ability to learn new techniques quickly
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Senior Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50737.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50737
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021