CK Group are working in partnership with a leading UK life sciences biotechnology company to recruit for Development Scientists (various levels) with virology and immunology experience, to join them at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
Based in London this and an exciting opportunity to join a virology research company.
- Primarily laboratory based, the Development Scientist will provide scientific expertise and delivery in the development and validation of virological and immunological assays.
Senior Development Scientist:
- Both office and Lab based, the Senior Development Scientist will lead the design, planning and execution of laboratory-based studies to meet the research needs of the department
- At both levels, you will be required to assist in the scientific mentorship and scientific staff development as well as conducting study plans, report reviews and data analysis.
- Degree qualified (BSc/MSc) in relevant scientific subject with industry experience or PhD qualified (immunology/ virology)
- Experienced in applying theoretical and working knowledge of immunology and virology in the daily work
- Experienced in the conduct of a variety of virological techniques
- Working knowledge in GLP, GCP, and GMP
- Ability to lead a team in the planning and execution of laboratory work
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50736.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50736
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021