A well established Chemical manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for a Graduate Organic Chemist to join their busy Technical team.
This is a permanent role, paying £20,000, and operates on weekly rotating AM/PM shifts: AM = 6am-2pm, PM = 2pm-10pm.
* Assisting in the small scale manufacture (5L-25L) of chemicals using a wide variety of classical chemical synthesis techniques
* Post-synthesis purification of chemicals, mainly through distillation
* Assist in production process development, and the scale up/introduction of new processes
* Degree (or equivalent) level in Chemistry
* Academic experience in chemical synthesis
* Confidence and good communication skills, together with ability to work closely within teams
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160531
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021