CK Clinical are recruiting for a Global Clinical Data Manager for a CRO based in Belgium on a permanent basis.
Global Clinical Data Manager Role:
- Take a leadership role with the CRO, clinical study team and other internal and external partners to establish, align and conform data management expectations for the assigned trials.
- Set quality expectations and timelines for data management deliverables and will regularly follow up on data management milestones.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, company policies and regulatory requirements from trial start-up to trial close-out.
- Participate in CRO selection and contract negotiations together with the clinical study team and the Vendor Management representative.
- Contribute to development of the protocol for the sections relevant for DM (feasibility of data collection, adherence to industry and standards, (interim) locks) and/or review of protocol versions.
- BSC or MSc within Life Sciences.
- Must have relevant industry exp with proven track record within Data Management.
- Experience in managing CROs and vendors is a plus.
- Experienced with SDTM Annotation is essential.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Data Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50597.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Belgium.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50597
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021