Study Start Up Line Manager
Suitable Locations: London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire
Competitive Salary + Benefits to include Car Allowance, 10% Bonus, Private Healthcare
We are currently recruiting for a global, full service Clinical Research Organisation who require an experienced Study Start Up Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This market leading business pride themselves in providing an innovative and collaborative environment for their staff to work in.
As a Study Start Up Manager, you will have full accountability for the performance and delivery of the Start Up team/function. As well as oversight of general Start Up activities, you will also be involved with project work, client presentations and project bids.
- Management and oversight of Start Up team
- Project management and delivery
- Resource management
- Collate study metrics and create action plans to ensure project deliverables
- Implement process and system improvements when necessary
- Act a key contributor to bid defence meetings and client presentations
- Provide Subject Matter expertise during meetings with internal and external stakeholders
This is a permanent role that will offer home-working flexibility, a competitive salary and benefits as well as a supportive working environment. The successful applicant will have either worked in a similar role within a large global pharma or CRO environment within the UK.
- Extensive Study Start Up experience either at manager level or Senior Associate level
- Must have experience within a UK pharma or CRO
- Line management or oversight of Start Up Teams and activities
- Strong performance management experience
- Life Science Degree
To confirm your interest in this vacancy, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2105-469364
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021