We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for the microbiology environmental monitoring of the facility, incubation and analysis of microbiology samples, QC testing and general facility readiness.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform environmental monitoring of the company\'s aseptic manufacturing facility.
2. As the QC Microbiology Analyst you will perform microbiological analysis on samples and adhere to aseptic technique.
3. You will be responsible for maintaining the QC facility to meet GMP requirements and conducting necessary checks to support site visits.
4. Within the role of QC Microbiology Analyst you will also be required to support the maintenance of the Quality Management System, (QMS) and control of documents, ensuring the data integrity of all data produced.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / Laboratory / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / cGMP / GXP / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Environmental Monitoring / Aseptic / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Aseptic
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635017
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021