CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Information Associate role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
Up to £20.52 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Medical Information Associate Role:
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfilment.
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Degree in a Life Science/Healthcare field required, Pharmacy Degree preferred, or equivalent working experience.
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function.
- English language and if possible an additional European language is highly desirable but not essential.
- Some working experience in medical information or other relevant work experience.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50732.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50732
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021