A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Scientist to join a multidisciplinary team.
The successful applicants are expected to have laboratory research experience with good team leadership.
Qualification and experience
- A PhD in Cell Biology, Immunology or related discipline, with postdoctoral research or commercial experience
- Experience in design and execution of research projects
- Demonstrable proficiency in a range of cell biology techniques. Molecular biology or in vivo experience.
- Experience in managing and training of junior scientists.
- Knowledge of cancer biology, and experience working with primary tumour cultures; (will put candidates at an advantage)
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations in a laboratory environment;
- Have a good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as IT Skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines/targets
- Excellent time management
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
Skills: Biochemical Science, immunology, oncology research, vivo and vitro
Cancer Biology, mammalian cell culture
All applicants must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BS-012
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 21st June 2021
- Expires: 12th July 2021