Process Development Scientist required based in East Yorkshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, with proven experience of production processes or process development.
Title: Process Development Scientist
Location: East Yorkshire
Salary: Dependent on experience
Term: Temporary - 12 month contract
SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals producer who continue to succeed and strengthen their delivery of innovative and sustainable solutions to some of the world's largest brands. They are currently seeking a Process Development Scientist to join their technical team at their site in East Yorkshire on a temporary contract for 12 months. This exciting role will involve providing knowledge and expertise to develop new and existing production processes, providing technical support to other departments and managing various laboratory projects.
Benefits: You will join a welcoming multi-discipline technical team within a global leader in specialist chemicals, with access to share incentive plans. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm (flexibility required)
- Design, carry out and critically evaluate laboratory experiments
- Support process development and optimisation of production process
- Support in the development of new and existing products and processes
- Troubleshooting manufacturing processes and product issues
- Scale up/scale down testing to solve process issues
- Running multiple projects, providing relevant technical documentation
- Support and liaise various departments including R&D, QC and sales
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (or similar)
- Proven industrial experience of production processes
- Experience in a laboratory based role is advantageous
- Experience of plant scale manufacturing support
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords:process development, plant, manufacturing, production, hydrogenation, troubleshooting, process optimisation, process optimization, product support, plant scale, pilot plant, fatty acids, ammonia, plastic additives, additive, chemical engineer, chemical engineering, chemistry, process development scientist, process development chemist, process improvement
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160515
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021