Research Scientist - Electrochemistry - Batteries - Project Management - Perm - Guildford - £Comp + company benefits
A globally recognised clean energy provider based in Guildford is currently seeking a Research Scientist to join and lead their early-stage technical projects. As Research Scientist, you will take a primary role in leading the development of numerous key projects whilst having the ability to communicate effectively across business functions and key stakeholders.
- Lead the management and development and of a number of these key projects.
- Plan & execute laboratory-based technical testing programmes to answer fundamental electrochemistry questions, issues and knowledge
- Develop new procedures when necessary and train staff in using them.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external stakeholders and project partners, keeping a regular flow of communication as necessary.
- Ensuring that all the work conducted is extensively and accurately
- Ensure a positive working environment, with fluent and regular communication with team members and other
- Participate in team meetings, discussions and reviews, preparing and presenting updates as required.
- Complete background reading and literature-based research on relevant topics when necessary.
- You must possess a PhD level qualification from a recognised university.
- Previous experience with electrochemistry/electrocatalysts/batteries. Practical experience of electrochemical testing (cyclic voltammetry, a.c. impedance spectroscopy) is highly desirable.
- Have successfully lead and managed technical projects.
- Have been involved in multinational and/or multidisciplinary collaborations.
- Experience managing key internal and external relationships.
- Ability to present and communicate data.
In return the company can provide an excellent platform to work on breakthrough technology and scope to progress inc. competitive salary + benefits.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6929
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021