This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Development Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company in the East Anglia area.
The ideal candidate will possess experience within a high technology manufacturing industry, such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food or related industry and good working experience in in process and product development, lean manufacturing methods and production systems.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Working from product specification to develop production methods and processes.
- Provision of technical support.
- Run projects to test and verify production methods
- Writing reports
- To be involved and help with the design of automated machines
- To be involved with the introduction of new processes into production and assisting with the introduction of new products into production
- To liaise and communicate effectively with production as well as the R&D department
- The successful candidate will have BEng in Chemical Engineering, chemistry or related Technical qualification.
Some experience in analytical method development, validation and stability testing
Able to manage a number of projects
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BB014
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021