CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 9 months.
Hourly £10.50 per hour
Microbiology Technician Role:
- Development and introduction of new test methods.
- Testing of prototype samples including for product stability, product safety and transit.
- Testing of competitor products to support the effective commercialisation of company product portfolio.
- Compilation of reports as appropriate and recommendation of actions to the project team.
- Contribute to the improvement of local systems and ways of working to ensure that the high quality of the work performed by the section is maintained.
- Degree in Microbiology or relevant scientific discipline would be preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of basic microbiology techniques e.g. culturing and serial dilutions.
- Ability to clearly convey technical information and ideas to a variety of individuals and groups with different levels of understanding.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Further knowledge of antimicrobial testing methodologies, standards and best practice (desirable but not essential).
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Microbiology Technician role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50726.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50726
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021