We are currently looking for a Fermentation Team Lead to join a leading CDMO company based in the Kent area. As the Fermentation Team Leader you will be responsible for the direct management of a team performing Upstream Processing for bio-pharmaceuticals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fermentation Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading a team of Scientists and Technician for project work by ensuring they are accountable with project progress.
2. Developing work flows and planning time and resources for research and development of various upstream processes using bioreactors or Ambr systems.
3. As a Fermentation Team Lead, you will be supporting the Director of Research and Development and helping to develop tech transfer processes for GMP environments.
4. Allowing some time for laboratory work and analysis primary data. Working on the scale up, process development and tech transfer of fermentation processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fermentation Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree with management experience in a Life Sciences field such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering.
2. Proven extensive industry experience in biotechnology or bio-pharmaceutical company working with fermentation processes or tech transfer using bioreactor or Ambr systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream processing and direct management.
Key Words: CDMO / Kent / South East / USP / Upstream Process / Fermentation / Bioreactor / Tech Transfer / Team Lead / Principal Scientist / Management / Scale Up / GMP / Biotechnology / Bio-pharmaceutical / Ambr / Process Development / MS&T / Bioreactor / R&D
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635002
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021