CK Group are recruiting for an Alliance Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely initially on a contract of 12 months.
Up to £700 LTD per day (out of scope)
Alliance Director Role:
- Responsible for the alliance management of one or more suppliers / outsourcing models within R&D
- Establish and achieve aims and goals for the supplier and / or models, in alignment with Alliance Management Leadership and operational stakeholders
- Ensures the maintenance and oversight of supplier / model, ensuring seamless execution, quality and timely delivery of relevant scope of work deliverables
- Manages operational governance of the supplier(s) / model(s) and participates in other governance as required. May include co-ordination and / or participation at executive level governance meetings
- Defines and monitors quality and performance of service deliverables in alignment with the project requirements
- University degree in related discipline, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process at various phases of development
- Candidates must have recent Alliance Management experience gained within Pharma or CRO - Led studies, set up Governances etc?
- Experience with eCOA instruments would be a significant advantage
- Strong project management experience ? 2.5 days per week will be focussed on project management aspects of the role
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Alliance Director role will be remotely based.
Please quote reference 50721.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50721
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021