We are currently looking for a Product Scientist to join a leading medical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Product Scientist you will be responsible for creating user stories and technical requirements for the development of the clinical platform alongside the on-site scrum team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Obtain a strong understanding of the technical requirements and user stories for the development teams.
2. Be a hands on Product Scientist with a core focus on genomics.
3. Work closely with cross functional teams including, Clinical development, Data science, Medical affairs, Regulatory etc.
4. Support teams with the risk assessments, audits, testing and product safeguards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a pharmacogenomics, clinical genomics and precision medicine.
2. Proven industry experience in genomics and genetic diseases.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Genomics and Bioinformatics as well as a good understanding of the clinical applications of genomics.
Key Words: Product / Scientist / Genomics / Bioinformatics /Scrum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Greg King
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635005
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021