12 months Contract
Up to £80ph
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with our large pharma client to source a senior Statistician with experience in oncology for a 12 month contract position.
Provides advanced biostatistical support. Writes and/or reviews statistical analysis plans, study design concepts and protocols. Displays sound level of competence in a range of statistical methodologies and will often act as a point of reference for others.
Typical Accountabilities •
- Provide statistical expertise in the design, analysis and interpretation of secondary observational research studies and primary data collection clinical studies/trials in support of BioPharmaceuticals Medical & Payer evidence generation research activities.
- Provide expert advice in the analysis of real world data for stakeholders in Epidemiology, Market Access / HEOR, Medical Affairs, and other functional areas.
- Provide statistical guidance on the development of Study Design Concepts, Protocols, Statistical Analysis Plans, Data Presentation Plans, Clinical Study Reports and publication activities in support of BPM clinical/observational study activities.
- Provide oversight of CRO analytic activities for outsourced BPM clinical/observational studies as needed, supporting the Study Lead in reviewing all analytical activities outsourced to external vendors, including analysis plans, review of interim/final results and publications development.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related quantitative fields (epidemiology, health outcomes, health informatics or health economics) or equivalent course work/ technical experience with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant discipline.
- Experienced in the design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies/trials in a pharmaceutical research or academic setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to solve complex and challenging problems using innovative strategies while maintaining focus on quality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this role..
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Luke Sandilands
- Reference: JO-2105-469239
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021