We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a leading medical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for transforming new ideas into products by establishing processes and strategies to ensure the products are built to targeted customer needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create content that can be sued across multiple marketing campaigns.
2. Co-ordinate with the design teams to ensure messages are communicated effectively and efficiently.
3. Develop clear and concise communication principals to ensure external communication is in line with brand values.
4. Gather feedback data from programs to help develop the marketing campaigns.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing domain.
2. Proven industry experience in the technology sector ideally Biotech.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the B2B technology sector.
Key Words: Biotech / Life Science / Technology / Product / Marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Greg King
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635001
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021