Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist / Officer / Engineer
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
This position will be responsible for providing quality support for operational activities in a busy medical devices company. This will involve QA Support, document and batch review and a range of other duties.
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
This Quality Assurance Specialist role will give you the opportunity to:
- Provide quality support on site
- QA review of batch records
- Raise and investigate non-conformances, dealing with root-cause analysis
- Deal with quality events, deviations, corrective actions, and risk assessments
- Work on statistical analysis
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Scientific background ideally with a degree in a relevant scientific discipline with experience in a similar role within a highly regulated (GMP) environment
- Experience of quality within a regulated manufacturing/production environment would be ideal.
- You must have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills and be a team player
- Ideally you will have experience of working to ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please apply online or get in touch with Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com to find out more.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158823
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021