CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager to join a long established, global Clinical Research Organisation.
This will be home-based role in anywhere in Europe.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Clinical Operations Manager Role:
As a Clinical Operations Manager you will perform a variety of clinical trial and project tasks in full compliance with protocols, company SOPs and all relevant regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of and target setting for the study monitoring team.
- Tracking of monitoring activities and review of monitoring reports.
- Development of documents such as monitoring plans, protocols and ICFs.
- Performing co-monitoring visits.
- Tracking of site performance metrics.
- Management of study budgets.
As Clinical Operations Manager you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Experience of clinical operational management.
- Experience of monitoring clinical trials as a Senior CRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Operations Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50704.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50704
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021