CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a long established, global Clinical Research Organisation.
This will be home-based role in anywhere in Europe.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Clinical Project Manager Role:
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will manage a portfolio of clinical trials, making sure that they are completed on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
Key duties will include:
- Management of a team of CRAs and CTAs.
- Preparation and review of clinical study documents.
- Identification and management of a range of third party vendors.
- Maintaining close communication with clients.
- Tracking of study metrics and budgets.
As Clinical Project Manager you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Extensive experience of clinical trial project management gained in a Clinical Research Organisation.
- A background in study monitoring and experienced in the management of a variety of third-party vendors .
- An in-depth understanding of the drug development process and ICH-GCP requirements.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50698.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50698
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021