CK Science are recruiting for an Assay Development Team Leader, to join a rapidly growing Biopharma company that specialise in developing and manufacturing medical devices, to be based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client focuses on therapeutic drug monitoring of biologic therapies in the autoimmune, oncology, and neurology.
Assay Development Team Leader Role:
- Lead the development of lateral flow immunoassay and to conduct the validation and verification activities of the assays.
- Manage Scientists & Technicians within the team.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Investigate new technologies and to conduct feasibility studies.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Process, analyse results and data.
- Write technical reports and to lead the product transfer of the assays.
- Bachelor\'s degree in a Biologics, Scientific or related field or PhD in a related field with industry experience.
- Project and Line Management.
- Minimum 5 years\' experience working in a diagnostics/medical devices company.
- Previous experience in R&D of lateral flow immunoassays.
- Previous experience in conjugation of proteins on latex or gold nanoparticles.
- Previous experience working under ISO13485.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50713.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50713
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021