CK Science are recruiting for an Cell Biologist with a scientific background in Neuroscience/CNS, to join an innovative biotechnology company based in Cambridge on a 2 year fixed term contract.
Our client is a leader in drug discovery and development to fight against cancer and diseases of the central nervous system.
Cell Biologist Role:
The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of the CNS or cancer biology fields. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your in-depth biology knowledge to drug discovery.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Use a wide range of cell biology and molecular biology techniques to provide laboratory-based support for drug discovery projects.
- Design and execute biological studies both internally and through external partners (coordinating work at CROs and through collaborators).
- PhD in a Biological Science with postdoctoral experience in CNS or cancer research or a BSc with equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable proficiency in a range of cell and molecular biology techniques.
- Knowledge of mechanisms underlying neurodegenerative diseases or expertise in oncology.
- To contribute to multidisciplinary project teams and a working knowledge of drug discovery (advantageous).
For more information or to apply for this Cell Biologist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50712.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50712
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021