CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of resins.
This Lab Technician role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
£11.53 per hour.
Laboratory Technician Role:
- Planning and carrying out lab work under the guidance of a chemist.
- Mixing epoxy resins and preparing composite samples, whilst following COSHH and other safety requirements.
- Conducting analytical testing (DSC, DMA and rheology amongst other techniques).
- Presenting experimental results and findings to supervisors.
- Hold a degree on Chemistry/Materials Science or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in the use of analytical equipment and techniques would be beneficial.
- Experience with thermoset chemistry would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50511.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50511
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021