We are currently looking for a Statistical Programmer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for supporting the programming and analysis of a clinical study across multiple compounds/areas of research and serving as a lead developer of new technologies, such as innovative visualization techniques or other non-traditional pharmaceutical programming.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Statistical Programmer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Programming, validating, maintaining, and documenting statistical analysis programs for asset development on the basis of the SAP and of other documents (Protocol, CRF, DMM, ISAP, DAP and ASD) following company operating procedures and working documents.
2. Ensuring that submission and study datasets (SDTM and ADaM), tables, figures, listings, statistical output, and program documentation meet standards requirements of regulatory agencies and other departments
3. Ensuring that datasets, tables, figures, listings, and statistical outputs are produced in an efficient manner, following GSS procedures and standards and developing specification documentation for datasets (SDTM and ADaM), pooled datasets, tables, figures, listings, and associated metadata.
4. Supporting the direction, motivation, and oversight of statistical programming resources (internal and external) for timely delivery of all statistical programming outputs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Statistical Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree
2. Proven industry experience in statistical programming within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry (including clinical research organizations) with proven successful track record in pharmaceutical development
3. Excellent understanding and profound knowledge of statistical programming aspects required for regulatory submissions
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Kayleigh Wells
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634997
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th May 2021
- Expires: 22nd June 2021