We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Analyst II to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Analyst II you will be responsible for supporting the design and execution of validation studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Validation Analyst II will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will execute, assess results, and report microbiological validation tests and equipment qualifications using SOPs, Validation protocols and reports.
2. As the Microbiology Validation Analyst you will clean, calibrate and maintain equipment; prepare and maintain reagents, standards, microbial cultures, or control samples.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to compliance requirements, especially GMP, at all times. You will also assist with deviations in the quality system, leading minor and major investigations and ensuring effective implementation of identified CAPAs.
4. The Microbiology Validation Analyst will also be responsible for executing microbiological experiments and assisting with the delivery of training in support of new methods or equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Analyst II we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working on microbiology validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/GLP.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / Validation / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice / SOPs / CAPAs / Deviations / Qualification / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634995
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021