Business Development - ecommerce
Location: North Lancashire
Full-time, Permanent, £comp
- Are you an e-commerce expert with a passion for driving online sales?
- Do you have a track-record in developing on-line sales channels and specifically working with amazon?
- Are you looking for an opportunity with a highly innovative, award winning organisation that provides vital products & services to the Health and well-being markets?
Our client is offering a superb opportunity for an ecommerce Business Developer to make their mark and influence how the organisation develops its strategy through on-line channels. They are a rapidly expanding organisation and are looking for an ambitious ecommerce professional who shares their passion for sales and development and can play a pivotal role in the growth of their online sales strategy & revenues.
- In collaboration with the SMT, define and manage the ecommerce strategy for the organisation
- Manage all online channels with a particular focus on developing sales through amazon
- Monitor key KPI’s such as revenue, CTR, conversion, AOV etc., reporting results back to SMT
- Forecast stock issues to ensure SMT are aware of expected volumes and ensure there is a ready supply of kits
- Utilise associated apps and management tools to ensure ecommerce channels are maximised
- Run appropriate online campaigns to drive revenues through online ecommerce channels
- Be aware of competitor activity and product innovations and feedback to SMT
- Have up to date knowledge of new and emerging platforms and have a strategy in place to maximise on these
- Track reviews; responding appropriately and feed back to SMT to implement any changes/actions to improve the customer experience
- Ideally degree in Business Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience selling on Amazon
- 2+ years experience working on Shopify
- 2+ years Amazon PPC Advertising
- Strong experience in reporting and data analysis
- Direct hands-on experience with Amazon Advertising.
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life.
- A flexible and versatile approach
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021