CK QLS are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a company in the industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
Clinical Trial Leader Role:
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- The management and clinical execution of assigned clinical trials within Translational Medicine (TM).
- Planning and implementation of all operational aspects of assigned TM clinical trials from study concept to reporting according to timelines, budget, operational and quality standards (ICH/GCP/company SOPs and procedures).
- Outsourcing/planning/feasibility personnel, CTT, Local CPO representatives and CRAs, identify sites and manage study set-up, including responsibility for organizing and chairing the Investigator meeting(s) (as appropriate), and/or Site Initiation meeting(s).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Interaction with Investigator sites and CRAs/CROs/vendors to ensure smooth study set up and excellence of study conduct, reviewing site performance, protocol deviations, and maintaining awareness of issues raised.
- Report writing of assigned studies either directly contributing to and managing the report writing or liaising with the medical writing/narrative group to ensure report is completed according to current requirement.
- Ensuring the set up and maintenance of the Trial Master File for assigned studies, ensuring all relevant study documents are filed and archived at the end of the study according to the appropriate guidelines.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or Nursing; PhD level scientist with life sciences background; PharmD or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- Relevant experience in clinical trial management (e.g., study management in a multi- national environment using different models for trial execution).
- Track record of managing multiple, complex clinical trial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Leader position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50710.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50710
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021