We are currently looking for a Biotech Research Associate to join a leading Medical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Biotech Research Associate you will be responsible for supporting various teams with a strong eye for market and industry research in the biotechnology domain.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biotech Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the innovation teams.
2. Performing Industry evaluations and emerging technological research in the areas of diseases as well as market and competitor research.
3. Support development areas including portfolio of prototypes and innovative pipelines.
4. Develop strong understandings of industry trends, challenges and customer needs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biotech Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a genetics, genomics or molecular biology.
2. Proven industry experience in genomics, cell gene therapy technologies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytics and a demonstration of data led decision making.
Key Words: Biotechnology / genomics / Biotech / technolgies / biology / cell gene therapy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Greg King
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634994
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021