CK QLS are recruiting for a QA Engineer (Quality Event Management) to join a global medical device company at their production facility at their site based in Selzach on a contract basis for 6 months. This role will be for an immediate starter.
QA Engineer (Quality Event Management) Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire QEM-Process (Non-conformities management) and shall oversee all non-conformities at site, communicate with external sites and properly document in Trackwise.
- Experience and ability to manage stakeholders at different levels (management and suppliers alike).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor\'s degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineering is required.
- Previous Trackwise experience.
- Previous experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal (listening) skills.
- Fluent English and conversational German is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this QA Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50697.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50697
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021