This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company in the Hampshire area.
The successful candidate will have BSc or PhD in microbiology, biochemistry or related discipline with previous experience of working within pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industries.
The applicant will be joining an established team of experienced sterility operators; responsible for carrying out the preparation of pharmaceutical samples and equipment for sterility test runs, sterility testing and validation work. The role also requires carrying out general laboratory and administrative work.
It is essential that candidates have worked in Clean Room and sterility testing environment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Have experience in working within a GMP/ GLP environment.
- Have experience in a variety of microbiological methods, such as bioburden, bacterial endotoxin, microbial isolation etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral,
- Proactive and well organised with good attention to detail and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Enthusiasm with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good prioritising skills as role is multi-functional
- Capable of working as part of a team as well as, individually
- Adaptable and reliable
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BHW20
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021