CK Group are recruiting for a Chemical Process Operator to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Halifax on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of surfactants.
This Chemical Process Operator role will be based at our clients site in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Chemical Process Operator Role:
- Operation of Liquid filling stations and liquid packaging as well as production of chemicals.
- Operating all plant and equipment in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner so as to maximise the sites potential profitability while complying with internal rules and policies and external regulations.
- Following defined process instructions and quality procedures.
- Managing the receipt/unloading of bulk raw materials, loading/dispatch of bulk product and packing out and labelling of products as required.
- Valid FLT License.
- Previous experience in a chemical plant environment.
- Any experience working on a COMAH site would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Process Operator position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50298.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50298
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021