We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 6 months. As the Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be responsible for managing Regulatory Consumer Healthcare product submissions within the UK and Ireland Market. This is a great opportunity for a driven, passionate candidate to join a well known business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support and lead on assigned Regulatory registration application and submissions for products within the UK and Ireland Market. This includes executing Marketing Authorisations (MA) and liaising with the MHRA and/or colleagues to ensure submissions are made to agreed timelines.
2. The Regulatory Affairs Manager will review product requirements and labelling, pack leaflets to ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
3. The Regulatory Affairs Manager will have a good understanding of Consumer Healthcare Regulatory requirements within the UK and Ireland Market (Good EU knowledge also ideal).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/Life Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Regulatory Affairs, ideally within a UK/Ireland focused role (Purely globally focused candidates will not be considered).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Regulatory requirements within consumer health/medicinal products is ideal.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs / RA / Regulatory / MHRA / UK and Ireland / Consumer Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Regulatory Contract / 6 month contract / Artwork / Labelling
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634991
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021