Cranleigh Scientific is an established, independent specialist recruitment company, delivering bespoke resource solutions to the STEM and sustainability sectors across the UK. We have an impressive client portfolio, ranging from global leaders to University spin-outs. We are fortunate to support our clients in sourcing top talent across a range of projects from developing sustainable fuel technology, creating new flavours and fragrances through to helping drug delivery solutions for cancer treatment.
Our team is small, but mighty and proud to remain a leader in the scientific recruitment market.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a new Recruitment Resourcer to join the team. Working under our Associate Director, you will be given full training to become a specialist recruitment consultant in the STEM and sustainability sectors. You will ideally hold a BSc, but other qualifications will be considered. Any sales experience would be considered an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
Having fully embraced the new world of work, we are able to offer you the ability to work fully remotely and be based anywhere in the UK.
We also believe in a strong team culture of collaboration and you will also have access to a work hub at our offices in Guildford which we will encourage you to attend for monthly team meetings and socials.
To provide recruitment and business development support to the consultants, assisting them to identify, search, select and recruit good quality employees. Supporting individuals to find and gain suitable employment.
- Provide recruitment support to Consultants.
- Identify a targeted number of new business opportunities for Consultants to convert.
- Understand client briefs to define person and job specification.
- Advertise, headhunt and search for best fit candidates.
- Interview, assess and select short list for client.
- Organise interviews and selection events.
- Support candidates throughout process.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Adhere to strict paper trial and legal requirements.
- Support other team members as and when required.
- Hit and surpass monthly targets and review on a regular basis with Manager.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and in group environments.
- BSc (any subject). Although other qualifications will be considered.
- Organised and detail orientated
- Delivery and revenue focused
- Team player
- Experience in recruitment or a similar B2B working environment - Desirable
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Full training provided
- Long-Term Development Opportunities
- Monthly Team Socials
- Quarterly Team Incentives
- Remote Work Options
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 00001
- Posted: 24th May 2021
- Expires: 21st June 2021