CK Group are recruiting for a Development Chemist to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in on a permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist industrial lubricants, exporting to over 90 countries worldwide.
Development Chemist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Under the direction of the senior chemist, formulate and develop new blended products, improve existing products
- Create documentation and SAP records for new products
- Prepare technical reports and presentations as required
- Liaise with Quality Control re problems with samples, batch monitoring and creation of QC specification for new products, including Safety Data Sheets
- Work with Production on the manufacture of new products and assist with other products as required
- Work with other departments such as Commercial and Marketing as required
- Keep up with developments in the lubricants market
- Ensure your workstation, the communal workspaces and facilities are always kept clean and tidy
- Abide by all Health and Safety procedures and company operating procedures in your day to day activities
- Participate in training sessions as required
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as required by management
- Ideally degree qualified in Chemistry
- Ability to foster good working relationships with colleagues in all departments/functions at varying levels of seniority or experience
- Be comfortable in a laboratory environment
- Have good motivation and organization skills
- Familiarity with product development methodologies - research, sample preparation, testing, review
- Strong aspiration to acquire in depth lubricant chemistry and application knowledge
For more information or to apply for this Development Chemist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50667.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50667
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021